Want to create a Facebook store and sell from today? Confused to set up by own-self? Unclear about market potential in Facebook?
Don’t worry, I’m going solve your curiosity.
Facebook has over 1.79 billion active users and tremendous potential customers. But not all are going to be your potential customer. Still, a small number can boost your business. Initially, you should target just small numbers of users and later increase it gradually. Say, First 100,000 active Facebook users can have a meaningful impact on your business. Advertise your store on Facebook to achieve a better positive result.
You should know about a Facebook store before entering into the option of how to create a Facebook store.
What Is A Facebook Store?
A Facebook store is an online marketplace by using Facebook fan page as an online shopping platform. So you can run a business on Facebook as well as stay connected socially with friends and colleagues.
You have to integrate some apps to run a store on Facebook fan page. Once you have your own Facebook Page set up with this app, you can have a store tabs as seen in below.
When people visit the Facebook Page, they can click through on your Store Tab and actually purchase products directly on your Facebook Store. Hence you can display and sell your products directly. Engaging your Facebook community is an excellent way to grow your business. You can simply invite your friends from your profile to like your page and you can share your products on your wall as well as the wall of your fan page.
How to Set Up a Facebook Store?
Facebook gives you the opportunity to create stores within your Facebook Page, but you should know how to setup on your page. After completion of creation, uploading your products and pricing information into Facebook. Then you have to set payment options which may be Cash On Delivery Or Online Payments. For Cash on Delivery, you can easily setup the option. But for online payments, you should select a payment gateway and integrated with your app.
Is it sounds a bit technical? So what can any normal person do?Are there any chances to create in just 5 minutes?
Yes, there are easier ways to do this!
Best 3 Apps To Create A Facebook Store In 5 Mins
There are actually pretty a number of Apps out there that allows you to set up your Facebook store quite easily, all without requiring codes and all.
Let’s get started on seeing which e-commerce software allows you to automatically create your own Facebook store so you can start selling products on Facebook.
1# Set Up Your Facebook Store with Shopify
Shopify is one of the best and fastest growing e-commerce shopping cart software in the market today:
- 325,000+ active online stores built (helped merchants process over $24 billion in sales)
- Professional and polished design themes to make your store look great
- Hundreds of Apps to expand the functionality of your online store. You can add them as your business grows and require more features.
- Fully customize your online store
- Add new sales channels in seconds
- Manage unlimited products and inventory
- Fulfill orders in a single step
- Track sales and growth trends
- 24/7 any time support
To create your Facebook Store through Shopify, you just have to add their free Facebook Store app to your Shopify store.
2# Set Up Your Facebook Store With BigCommerce
BigCommerce is also a very reputable e-commerce online store builder, helping you build your own e-store without having to touch codes at all (same as Shopify above):
- Helped merchants process over $9 billion in sales
- Comprehensive set of “out of the box” tools to help you build your store
- Leverages on different social channels to help you grow your sales (such as Facebook Store)
- You can add more advanced tools through their App store (just like Shopify)
Setting up your Facebook store with BigCommerce is pretty easy and straightforward.The total number of steps can be completed in just a few minutes and you can start selling products on Facebook.
3# Set Up Your Facebook Store With Ecwid
Ecwid is also an easy integration solution for facebook store. Sell simultaneously on websites, mobile sites, social networks and marketplaces like Google Shopping, eBay, and Amazon.
- Add your store to multiple sites, blogs, and social networks and manage it all from one place. Any changes are mirrored instantly across all sites.
- Make shopping easier by giving customers who drag and drop products to their cart a clear and quick view of their product list.
- Add digital products to your store just as easily as physical products.
ECWID setup is also easier as Shopify and BigCommerce
We have discussed best apps to create a Facebook store in above. You can try all of them and find the precious one for your Facebook store.
You no longer need to have a lot of technical knowledge to create a Facebook store to sell products to potential customers who are hanging out on Facebook.The best part is that any updates you have are automatically synchronized with your Facebook store. This will save a lot of time and prevent mistakes from making a lot of updates over and over again to attract the buyers. Have you already used above app? Have your tried above apps to integrate store on your Facebook page? Feel free to share your views below.